Friday, October 18, 2019

GONE MOTHER

GONE MOTHER...

Twinkle twinkle little star
I talk to you from afar

The way you glow, the way you shine
 Makes me remember gone mom of mine

She was bright like you
Pretty like the morning dew

Hovering like the river 
She was like a quiver

Her eyes were soft
Made me go aloft

Her touch was magical
Her hair down till clavicle

But oh star
She is just so far

Into the sky
My world is so dry

Feel I alone
Since she had gone

They say I look like her
 But I can't match my mother

Oh star please
Give me one day for lease

I would go back to her
And hear even her murmur 

Do what i should have done
Never make her feel alone

One day is all I ask
Of past to correct my task

Oh star please grant my wish
Make your magic wand swish

I can't cry every night
I die as well might

(Past can't we have
Present is all we got
Might as well do your job
Save the water before its draught

Love the people you know
Make each one gay
Life is just too short
To ask if you may

Mend your ways
Before its late 
They won't be long
Your all the mates...)




~THE POETESS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BABY SOUL

BABY SOUL I walk aimlessly Through shadowed seas Entwined in my thoughts Like a dead living fairy I see the ...