Saturday, March 21, 2020

BABY SOUL

BABY SOUL



I walk aimlessly
Through shadowed seas

Entwined in my thoughts

Like a dead living fairy



I see the grounds

I see the sky

I see my soul stuck

Within the world’s bounds



A cry, who’s that?

A thwack a thud 

Someone resisting

Resisting men’s thwart



I see a baby

Delicate and soft

With white pure light

In something dark and shady



A civil war it seems

The body and soul

The drops and ocean

The sun and beams


A need to be free

A wish to go

A greed of another

Falling leaves of a tree



But as the leaf descends

And kisses the ground

The tree is haunted

Of approaching dead ends



My thoughts a ball

Of wool and the cat

My soul mews

My ego standing tall



My soul pushes

Against my body

And I stop resisting

So out its gushes



Finally free

He breathes in

Warms up cuddles to himself

And again is the baby



~THE POETESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

BABY SOUL

BABY SOUL I walk aimlessly Through shadowed seas Entwined in my thoughts Like a dead living fairy I see the ...